...

...

14.4.14

OLD> Best SNSD song of all time

Pann: Which SNSD song do you like the best?


1. Into The New World

 

2. Baby Baby



3. Kissing You



4. Gee



5. Genie



6. Hoot



7. The Boys



8. I Got A Boy



9. Mr Mr



=============================================
 
 
1. [+95, -10] Day By Day is the best.

2. [+86, -7] SNSD's legendary days were Into The New World. I think the song is also their best song.

3. [+62, -7] I like Wait A Minute. It's a b-side track in the new album.

4. [+19, -1] Weren't they the trend of 2009? People were all like "gee gee gee gee~". I think this was the best.

5. [+19, -0] Into The New World. The song is touching.

6. [+17, -1] Baby Baby and Way To Go.

7. [+17, -4] I really liked I Got A Boy.

8. [+16, -3] I like Oh. O o o o oppa, I love you~ Ah ah ah ah I like you a lot~ It's makes me cheerful ㅋㅋ

9. [+15, -4] SNSD songs started getting weird since The Boys.

10. [+15, -1] Most of SNSD's b-side tracks are good... I'm not their fan but I have most of their songs... Especially My Best Friend.

11. [+13, -2] Isn't their best song Star Star Star? My friends were all like "I'm going crazy... dear stars..." ㅋㅋ

12. [+13, -1] Listen to Snowy Wish. I was going crazy with the song. That song is the best for me. Even my mom really likes the song.

13. [+12, -1] Their title tracks have been so-so since Hoot... I wish they would do another song like Into The New World and Kissing You.
 
Source> kpopkfans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review