...

...

14.4.14

OLD > 2NE1's performances on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook get praised

Article: 2NE1's sexy dance, Yoo Hee Yeol says, "this is the most memorable thing in my last two years"

                                   







==================================================

1. [+1951, -190] Why are they so good at live performances...

2. [+1567, -90] Pervert Hee Yeol ssi, you shouldn't be doing this here.

3. [+1373, -72] Hapy New Year hyung must've been so happy.
(Happy New Year is Yoo Hee Yeol's nickname because his name rhymes)

4. [+1336, -49] Yoo Hee Yeol's facial expression is the funniest ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1118, -75] He must be thinking about this when he's falling asleep.

6. [+361, -17] The live version of If I Were You was really well-done... But the most daebak thing was Im Chang Jung's live stage of You Who Look Like Me...

7. [+349, -17] Never mind the sexy dance, they sang really well.

8. [+331, -27] Have you guys seen the live stage? I thought they swallowed the CD. They're so awesome, why are they so good?

9. [+307, -16] I was excited with Come Back Home performance and I was surprised with If I Were You. There were so many emotions with If I Were You.

10. [+315, -24] I think the live version of If I Were You is better than the original song.



SOURCE> KPOPKFANS



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review